Bespoke Letterpress is currently seeking Letterpress Retail sales assistants to join our team based at our three locations:
• Bowral store
• Strand Arcade Sydney store
• Upcoming Chatswood Chase Pop Up Store
To suit this position you will
• Have a strong customer service focus
• Highly experienced in a retail store environment
• Be a passionate, hardworking and dedicated individual
• Excellent communication, conversational and interpersonal skills
• Be an independent worker confident to both work on your own, however also able to work in a team when required
• Have an unwavering love and passion for stationery, printed goods and beautiful paper products
• Be available for multiple and regular days each week and/or weekends.
Duties will involve:
• Serving and assisting customers in a professional and efficient manner
• Maintaining and replenishing stock storewide
• Merchandising stock
• Operating tills, calculating change, eftpos and start and end of day floats
• Providing excellent customer service
As well as getting to work and be surrounded by some of the worlds leading letterpress paper goods, our staff also benefit from:
▪ Employee purchasing privileges
▪ Working alongside friendly, creative and supportive colleagues
▪ Ongoing opportunities to grow and expand as part of our permanent studio team
As part of this role you will may be required to undertake some training days at our Bowral or Sydney Strand Arcade Stores.
It is a requirement that you can commit to at least 3 to 4 full days covering both weekdays and weekends.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please submit your resume, hours of availability, Store location desirability, and what you love about stationery and the possibility of working with us via our application form here.
Applications close ASAP.