Pick n Pack Warehouse Staff (Mittagong Warehouse)
It's that Magical time of the year, and Bespoke Letterpress is currently seeking Casual Pick n Pack staff to collate, gift wrap and ship with love to our customers all over the country and abroad. These positions are Casual, with working hours 8am - 4pm weekdays only. This position is for Immediate Start at our Mittagong Warehouse.
• Effectively using our Online Shop & Shipping systems
• Participate in the daily logistics of picking, packing and shipping our online orders as well as bulk product orders.
• Timely and accurate dispatch of online orders and inter-store transfers.
• Ensuring that our stationery products are packaged with love and care so our customers are delighted when they receive and open their orders.
• Understand company promotional activities and impacts on Warehouse.
• Participate in conducting rolling stocktakes when requested to do so.
• Ensure all inventory is accurately labelled, stored and dispatched.
• Ensure the warehouse is kept clean, organised, and in compliance with safety regulations.
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Minimum of 6 months of experience working in a warehouse environment
• A passion for Stationery, and exceptional customer service.
• Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders, both internal and external.
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to achieve goals, whilst working under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Forklift certification is an asset
• High school certificate or equivalent, post-secondary education in logistics or supply chain is an asset
Retail Sales Assistants
Warringah Mall & Chatswood Chase (New Stores)
Bowral, Strand Arcade & Canberra Centre (Existing Stores)
It's that Magical time of the year, and Bespoke Letterpress is currently seeking Casual Retail Sales Assistants to create our teams at our NEW Stores in Warringah Mall & Chatswood Chase in Sydney, as well as our existing stores in Bowral, The Strand Arcade and Canberra Centre. We are looking for a flexible approach to working hours up to 25hrs a week, with weekdays, weekends, and Public holidays, including availability throughout October 2023 to January 2024.
⁃ Deliver an exceptional customer experience by being warm, professional, knowledgeable and genuine.
⁃ Merchandise, maintain and replenish store stock to brand standards.
⁃ Deliver excellence in store presentation and cleanliness.
⁃ Efficient operation of Point of Sale, Eftpos, administration procedures including open, close and banking.
⁃ Collaborate within the team and company to achieve team goals.
The Ideal Candidate will:
⁃ Have exceptional customer service skills with proven retail experience.
⁃ Have an unwavering passion for stationery, and beautiful printed paper products.
⁃ Be a proactive, dedicated individual with good problem solving skills.
⁃ Possess a positive outlook and be able to work independently and with a team.
⁃ Have excellent communication, conversational and interpersonal skills
To express your interest in joining us, please submit your resume, with your availability and tell us what you love about stationery via our application form here.
Why join Bespoke Letterpress?
- Flexible working hours accommodating family and life commitments
- Working with a supportive and collaborative team within an inclusive and invigorating culture.
- At Bespoke Letterpress we focus on professional development and an opportunity to be part of an exciting growth stage.
- Significant Employee purchasing privileges